Ceci est une version archivée de FirliMeirinda à 2018-11-07 03:45:09.Important Strategies in Online Poker Gambling Games
Online poker gambling is indeed a game that has many advantages, but it is not an easy thing to win. On this occasion we will share what are important things that must be considered in the online poker game so that the chances of winning are even greater.
1. Knowing the Initial Card Combination
When you start a first round bet, it is important to know whether the card combination you have is worth playing or not. In DewaPoker Texas Hold'em card games, you have two cards as a start, and you must determine whether you should play the card or give up.
• A good card combination for raising bets: Pair cards with the same number (pair) of ten cards, J / Q / K cards or ace are almost always a good card combination to raise bets. The as and king cards, or aces and queens, are also strong card combinations. If you have this kind of card combination, increase the bet before the flop to increase the pot value.
• A good card combination for following bets: Ace cards with a J / Q / K card, or two J / Q / K cards that are consecutive from different types are strong card combinations to follow bets. Sequential number cards (two to ten) of the same type may also work. Pair of cards with the same number but low can follow the bet, but don't increase the bet.
2. Knowing When to Wait and When to Give Up
The key to success in online dewa poker is knowing when it's time to give up and accept a small loss, or when it's time to survive and run the risk of greater losses knowing that you have a good chance of winning bets. If at the flop stage you have a bad card combination, select check and fold. Of course you won't want to keep placing bets for card combinations that won't win. If at the flop stage you have a strong card combination, place a bet.
This will force a weak card combination to give up and increase the value of your bet.
• If your card combination can be played only if the right card appears, then you certainly want to determine whether it is appropriate to survive and wait for the card to appear. Calculating the chances of winning a pot can greatly help you in making such decisions.
• Opportunities to win pots are calculated by determining the percentage of your chance to get the required card. To calculate it, count the number of outgoing cards that you have. Out cards are cards that will strengthen your card combination without causing your opponent's card combination to be stronger than yours. Multiply the number of out cards by two, then add one to get the percentage (using the approach). For example, if there are ten cards in a stack of cards that can strengthen your card combination, then you have a chance around (10 x 2) + 1 = 21 percent to get the card needed.
• Next, you must determine whether it is appropriate to place a bet. Calculate your pot and bet, which is the number of pots plus the bet you place on this round bet. So if the pot amounts to Rp 120 thousand, and the bet on this round is Rp 20 thousand, then the pot + bet is Rp 140 thousand. Multiply the percentage of cards out with a pot + bet. Using the previous example, a 21 percent chance with a pot + bet of Rp 140 thousand is Rp. 29,400. This means that you should follow a bet that is smaller than IDR 29,400. 
• Calculating opportunities to win pots is only a guide, and does not require many variables in the calculation. Use this calculation as a basis for assessing the feasibility of a card combination.
3. Understanding Psychology
Playing dewapoker your opponent may be more important than playing your card in online poker. You must be able to read what your opponent is doing, as well as trick them into not knowing your plan.
• Don't let emotions interfere with your judgment. Sometimes you will lose, that is certain. Don't let setbacks influence your attitude and playing style.
• Change your habits. If you have played the card carefully, and do not carelessly place bets, start bluffing more (putting high bets even if the card combination is bad). If you have bluffed, go back to playing safe. Changing habits often makes it difficult for your opponent to guess your actions and cards.
• Read your opponent. Adjust your playing style with your opponent. Watch players who bet arbitrarily, and try to ensnare them. Learn to see signs, which can tell you about their estimated card combinations. hands in the mouth usually hide smiles; trembling hands signaled nervousness, but it could be either nervous or bad nervous. If a player sees the bet on the flop stage, maybe they have a strong card combination. If a player with intermediate expertise is staring at you, chances are he is bluffing.
4. Think and React Quickly
Don't be hampered by certain thoughts, but react according to the situation that arises. Every situation in online poker is different because of human factors.